Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas cards




I made two Christmas cards a few weeks ago at timeout group with a lovely lady Michelle, it was the second time I have made Christmas cards with her I really enjoyed it I *might* take up card making/scrapbooking one day, just need to find more time.
I have a few projects going at the moment just having trouble finding the time to finish them all, I was aiming to complete the EB November oven mitt challenge but we are now in December and they are still sitting here waiting to be completed. tomorrow is another day might get them completed before Christmas because they are presents for my mum and MIL.

2 comments:

Game Over said...

what beautiful cards!!!!!if you are ever in the need to take up scrapbooking and card making.....
xxx clare signing in under her hubby's name cos i am a duh brain

sunshinedays said...

wow! they are stunning cards. i've made a few in my time, but not up to that standard. they are beautiful